LocationMbabane Main Laboratory
About the position
Key Competency Responsibilities:
- Comply with the company policies and procedures.
- Follow the Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Drive the Cerba Lancet values.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements including ISO requirements, audits, finance, and accounting management requirements.
- Responsible for bookkeeping and bank payments to ensure effective operations
- Compile and update invoices, statements to ensure correct processing of information.
- Paying vendors, ensuring payment is received for outstanding credits and responding to all vendors enquiries regarding finance.
- Assist with ad hoc projects to ensure effective operations
- Responsible for supplier statement recon and follow-up on outstanding invoices within the agreed time frame to comply with credit agreements.
- Manage supplier expectations of payments by handling and resolving internal and external supplier queries and sending proof of payments.
- Matching invoices to orders and goods received to comply with SOPs.
- On new invoices received, sort alphanumerically, capture vendor number, highlight date stamp, check VAT, banking details and ensure authorisation by correct level of authority is in place.
- Check status of all new invoices to ensure no duplicate payments are made and then capture and list for Supervisor to check and post.
- File payment batches that have been posted for recordkeeping.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Perform any other duties as defined by Management.
3. Key Competency Requirements:
- Degree/ Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Must be computer Literate at (MS Office packages - Advanced Level would be an added advantage)
4. Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Telephone etiquette
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Mental agility and sustained attention (Focus)
- Customer orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Stress management
- Follow-up deadline orientated
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to email a concise CV, qualifications to email@example.com
Should you not have received a response by 09 January 2023, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. Application deadline14 December 2023